- The web based analysis for your plant systems
- Information is provided by data – in view at all times
- Access and monitoring from any location – Cloud-ready
The rapid development of our increasingly quick and networked world not only offers new possibilities but it also creates new challenges.
For those who want to operate successfully in today´s market, must always remain active and keep up with the speed and complexity of contemporary production and logistical processes.
Overview, monitoring and flexibility are therefore essential factors in order to fully exploit the potentials of your plant systems.
You are often on the move – at appointments or away on travel? Do you wish you had the possibility to keep an eye on your plant systems at all times? So that you can make sound assessments and decisions even under time pressure – whenever and wherever it is required?
An intelligent solution is required for this, which quickly and clearly provides current information and data analyses for you and can be integrated into your existing IT with minimum effort. A tool that allows sector-specific parameterisation and display formats and which can be operated intuitively and comfortably on all of your terminal devices.
Such a solution could be interesting? We also thought that.
The solution: JUNE5
With JUNE5 we have developed a portal solution with which you can keep your eye on your plant systems at all times and everywhere. Whether in the office, on the move, at appointments or at home: JUNE5 is your mobile analysis – always there and immediately available.
JUNE5 enables you to gain real time access to all information and data about your plant systems. About with the comfortable user interface, you can request and evaluate your required data on your smartphone or tablet with simple gesture control. By means of the display in graphs and diagrams you will achieve extensive process monitoring. In a matter of seconds you create reports for the further evaluation and analysis, completely according to your requirements.
JUNE5 was developed to meet your practical requirements and the functions included are constantly expanded. This way you can also increase efficiency and productivity with the new product generation i.e. also cross-plant, in which you assign individual access rights for clients, groups and objects.
With JUNE5 you can
- analyse, monitor and evaluate data in real time
- create and save diagrams
- adopt reports from ACRON and convert them into PDF format
- Enter manual values – also in offline mode assign access rights for mandates, groups and objects
- Integrate other web applications
- Easy to implement
- Minimum effort for the parameterisation
- It is not necessary to install plug-ins in the browser
- Separate user management for a structured data access
- Intuitive operation
- High performance with optimal display through responsive design
- High data security
- Secure communication via the internet and intranet
- Multi-lingual available: German, English (language conversion takes place online)
Our expert articles will be available here shortly.
JUNE5 2.5 Introduction
JUNE5 2.1 Introduction