The effective detection and alarm system
The MELSYS software package enables messages and faults to be reported from automation systems to pagers, fax machines, landlines, mobiles and via email. It is used to monitor plant continuously, particularly when operators are absent. The messages received from the control system are output directly, and automatically, to the recipients. The messages can be sent as text or as computer-generated speech (text-to-speech), and they can even be acknowledged at the SPS level. It also integrates an automatic redial and change of recipient should an error occur. It can, of course, project manage multiple plants, simply by using drag and drop.
- Increase the availability of automated systems
- Reduce downtime
- Reduce costs by deploying standby personnel intelligently
- Avoid unnecessary journeys
- Query plant control values remotely
- Monitor the application during go-live
- Simplify on-call scheduling
- Quickly configured using import/export functions
- Flow trace for security/monitoring
- Other functions (upon request)
Our expert articles will be available here shortly.
Our videos will be available here shortly